Don’t lead into your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Winters Heating and Cooling expert. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner maintenance can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These routine services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Franklin & South Indy are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our experts can find warnings and pinpoint problems for your air conditioner ;and caution you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our experts at Winters Heating and Cooling in Franklin & South Indy deliver top-notch and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 317-406-5382. Serving Franklin & South Indy and These Areas