Which Ventilation System is Right for Your House?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are acceptable for brand new or improved energy-saving houses, the style you need depends on your local weather. Houses in particular areas, such as the the middle of the United States, can take advantage of each of them.
Learn more about the ventilation systems our company can offer. Or give us a call at 317-406-5783 for extra details on which specifically is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold climates.
- Removes air from your house and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Holds heat so you do not have to heat up the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Moves heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Balances humidity so you can run your air conditioning less.